Monday, November 10, 2008

Day 11

The final was very long boring ride across South Dakota. Ate lunch outside the badlands. It was a very tireing ride as I was fighting a very strong cross wind the whole way to Sioux Falls.

Here I am the last morning before I hit the road


I stopped in Mitchell, SD to see the Corn Palace...


While in Mitchell I ran across another car wash. This time it was for a girls volleyball fundraiser. It was nice to have a clean bike for the final push home. At Sioux Falls I deceided to cut up to Renville, MN to visit my mother on the way home. Well as everytime I am at moms I really relax, get tired and fall asleep so deceided to spend the night. The next day was only a 112miles home.

The final total was 5017 in 12 days.

Day 1 West St. Paul-Glendive, Montana
627.6 miles
Day 2 Glendive, MT to Glacier National Park-St. Mary, MT
495.5 miles
Day 3 St. Mary, MT to Spokane, WA
385.9
Day 4 Spokane, WA to Seattle, WA
354 Miles
Day 5 Seattle WA to Oceanside, OR
269.7 miles
Day 6 Oceanside, OR to John Day, OR
377.7
Day 7 John Day, OR to Hells Canyon, Snake River back to John Day
344.5
Day 8 John Day
173.4
Day 9 John Day, OR to West Yellowstone, WY
769.8
Day 10 West Yellowstone, WY to Rapid City, SD
626.9
Day 11 Rapid City, SD to Renville, MN
480.5 miles
Day 12 Renville, MN to Home
112 miles

No comments: